Simply log in to your account or call the 800 number to request a phone or online video with a Telehealth doctor. The average doctor response time is 10 minutes.
Telehealth: The Future of Your Healthcare is Already Here!
How Telehealth Works
Telehealth was developed to serve a growing number of people in need of medical services but unable to access care at the appropriate level. Every day, thousands of patients are deferring treatment they need because they do not have convenient access to care. Thousands more seek care at the ER, the doctor’s office or an urgent care clinic that could have been provided much more quickly, conveniently, safely and cost-effectively over the phone or online. Telehealth is a fast-growing, multi-billion dollar marketplace today improving consumer healthcare around the globe. The American Medical Association has reported that as many as 70% of all doctor visits are for information only or for matters that can be handled over the phone.Data shows that over 36 million Americans have been treated through Telehealth visits.
Telehealth’s quick Facts and ROI 2016:
- 575,000 medical visits, 900,000 estimated this year
- 92% of patient issues resolved
- 95% member satisfaction rating
- 10 minute median response time
- 0 medical malpractice claims
Redirection of Care:
- 54% would have gone to primary care physician
- 30% would have used urgent care
- 12%would have used emergency room
- Each medical visit cost an average of 4 hours of productivity
Average Savings to Employer: Over $381 per call!
Average Savings to Employee: Over $1096 per year!